Free Shipping | Delivery ETA: 3-5 Days
The Gen1 from Aqua-Hot is a direct replacement for the Truma Combi.
It's multi-purpose appliance designed to save space and weight in a vehicle while still providing the highest level of climate comfort as well as 2.64 G of hot water.
The Aqua-Hot Gen1 can heat water independently of the furnace, keeping owners comfortable year-round and ensuring they’re always ready for a luxurious hot shower from anywhere on the road. Warm air flows into the coach’s interior through 4 air outlets where it is distributed evenly and efficiently for a consistently comfortable internal temperature.
The Aqua-Hot Gen1 is rated for high altitude operation up to 15,000 feet above sea level – compared to competitive models that are only rated up to 4,000 feet.
Gen1 uses RV-C Open-Source intelligence for user-friendly control and easy integration into your application.
A Heating and Hot Water Heater System
- All-in-one heater - combines both air and water heating in one compact unit
- High altitude rated and auto adjusting up to 15,000 ft
- No Anode Design -no maintenance
- Easy-to-use Controls - LCD control screen is intuitive and adaptable
- Automated Timer
- 4 Heating Fan Speeds -balanced distribution of warm air
- 10 Air Circulation Fan Speeds
- Open Source/ RVC ready
- Three fuel options - can be powered by propane, gas, or diesel
- Shore power heating - when available, use shore power to heat so you can save on fuel
- Complete installation kit - includes everything needed for a typical application
- Made in the USA - Colorado
-Two-year limited warranty- must be installed by a certified shop. Contact us to coordinate your install with a RackUp+Go partner in your area.